Preciate is an exciting startup company leading the way in virtual meetings and events. We are a Public Benefit Corporation whose mission is to help people build stronger relationships in the workplace. With remote work becoming the norm, Preciate provides an innovative platform where employees can meet in a way that mimics real life. Join our team and help us shape the way that employees meet in the future. When relationships matter, Preciate gets you there! Don’t just meet, Preciate.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help us maintain our excellent level of quality and reliability. By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- Salary $80k - $120k
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Remote First
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related professional experience.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated web application testing tools (Selenium, Browser Stack, TestCafe)
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Experience with web application test automation frameworks and scripting
- Experience with WebRTC and Angular E2E testing is a plus.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.